We’ll develop and execute a real estate strategy for your Orlando technology company that will attract talent and reduce costs so you can focus on what’s most important—innovation.
Recent growth in Orlando’s highly skilled labor pool and a low overall cost of doing business citywide has cemented this Central Florida market as a strong one for tech.
Don't expect that status to change anytime soon.
New developments like the Creative Village are bringing tech firms additional opportunities to relocate to the city. Quality space is currently lacking in the Research Park area near UCF and the Downtown CBD, causing landlords to tighten overall concessions to tenants.
At nearly 12 percent annual high-tech employment growth, the tech industry is Orlando’s second largest with an annual economy impact of $14.2 billion—and more co-working spaces, incubators and development projects are currently in the pipeline.
• Develop location strategies that meet your short- and long-term growth plans
• Find new properties, and negotiate contracts and incentives on your behalf
• Manage the design and build out of new locations
• Make environmentally friendly property updates that attract talent and drive down costs
• Manage your offices and facilities to achieve efficient, affordable operations
A representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Need help? Connect with one of our experts. We look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.